(2) Briefly describe Kang Youwei's political views, Liang Qichao and so on.
The reform movement in 1898 was a major historical event in modern Chinese history.The first is a review of 45 major reforms in history. Introduction
(1) Key point: Kang Youwei, The political views of Liang Qichao and others and the main content of the Hundred Days Reform. And the main content of the "Hundred Days Reform",Analyze its characteristics
Number of research cases: 40
Comment: Niu Qing
(2) Difficulties: The characteristics of the reform movement in 1898 and the reasons for its failure
g, This is closely related to the trend of ideological emancipation in modern China in "Compulsory Education 3".This is also one of the key contents of the 2013 college entrance examination
(1) To understand the historical roots of the reform movement in 1898. Review the key points and difficulties
Main standby: Hou Bingfeng
§ Examination syllabus requirements: the reform movement in 1898
The fourth unit is easy to ask questions with mandatory faces and forms.e.Examine the similarities and differences between the New Deal in the late Qing Dynasty and the reform movement in 1898; the second is the democratic thinking and practice of modern society,There are 46 questions in total,To study the difference between the Westernization and Reformists in operating newspapers,Before the reform movement in 1898,The role of newspapers in promoting the democratic process of modern China; in addition, The content of this unit is closely related to the compulsory part. Unit 9 The Reform Movement of 1898
(3) Understand the basic historical facts of the failure of the reform movement in 1898,Explore the twists and turns of China's modernization road.
and so,When viewing this unit, You should double check to make sure it cannot be reviewed as an optional course[from enetcom customer]
Course standard requirements: